Is it insupportable hot in the plant? Does high temperature cause machines to stop every now and then? Find the root of the problem! EXANDAIR air ducts customized to your needs!
- We customise EXANDAIR the air ducts produced in Hungary to your special needs.
- No need to bother about installation, because we can do it for you.
- We know how much time, money, and energy you spend to maintain HVAC system. Washable textile air ducts will cut these costs significantly.
- Installation time and investment costs are fractions of those of conventional systems.
That is why it is worth it more than conventional HVAC
Our software, developed together with the Technical University of Budapest, ensures your system will work in line with your special needs.
Save up to 40%
Be more competitive with our solution and bring down investment bills!
Simple and quick installation
Our system can be installed so easily, so you can do by yourself.
No insulation needed
Textile air ducts operate condensate-free, so no extra insulation is needed.
Quick to clean
Just remove it, wash it, dry it, and put it back in operation!
Very quick planning
Reduce planning time of the entire air conditioning system to half
Ideal working conditions
Thanks to very good comfort, the number of complaints on draughts drops by 90%
100% free of draught
The number of illnesses due to wrong use of air-conditioners will decrease, so the number of labour hours lost for illness will not increase.
It is so light that you can move it by yourself. It is easy to maintain.
The wide range of colours and shapes makes it easy to adopt it to your corporate identity.
As we plan and manufacture, high-quality products are offered at favourable price.
Impossible to misadjust
Do not worry about someone will misadjust it, because it is practically impossible by design!
Good air distribution, better productivity
Optimize your working conditions with EXANDAIR air ducts!
Carefully designed holes in textile ducts ensure draught-free conditions and high level of comfort, which help you enhance employee comfort and productivity on one hand, and even manage to reduce fluctuation.
Our software developed in cooperation of Department of Space Engineering at the Technical University of Budapest allows our solutions perfectly suit your plant.
Who do we plan for?
- Swimming pools, car dealerships, restaurant, offices, food factories, halls. Endless number of possibilities.
- For those who do not want their workers work in draught.
- For those who want to keep costs under control.
- For those seeking systems that are easy-to-install and easy-to-remove.
- For those seeking zone-cooling solutions
- For those preferring an aesthetic solution
We won’t let your hand go: we shall stand by you from planning to installation
We know how much trouble even the smallest mistake in planning can cause. In order to prevent such mistakes emerge during the late phase of installation, a simulation software developed in cooperation with the Department of Space Engineering at the Technical University of Budapest has been developed to create perfect harmony between plan and execution.
In the case of textile air ducts you don’t have to bother with selecting supply air grill, insulation, or considering load-bearing capacity of the building, so the plans are made quickly.
Custom-tailored to your needs
Thanks to the wide range of colours and shapes, it is easy to find an aesthetic solution that suits best to your corporate identity. It is possible to have different colours for different duct sections so as to ensure the aesthetic textile air ducts flexibly suit the environment.
Transportation and on-site installation
Don’t worry; you won’t even need a truck, either! Come and pick it up with a large passenger car, because the properly-sized and packed packages are easy to transport.
Countless number of solutions – nothing is impossible with EXANDAIR textile air ducts!
1. Suspension options
Suspension on Aluminium rails
Suspension with stranded wire
2. Textile Duct Material
glass fibre – A1
At your service, wherever you need it
- Air-conditioning and technological exhaust is in entire industrial halls
- Air drying in technological area at Nissin
- Comfort HVAC implementation – Bridgestone factory
- Comfort HVAC implementation – NHK production hall
- Complete planning and implementation of air conditioning in a part of Tredegar hall
- Control room air conditioning – Dunafin
- Cooling in Dunavarsány factory hall
- Production line ‘zone’ cooling with textile air duct
- Ventilation system mechanical and automation installations – Bridgestone production hall
- Electricity and automation
- Complete building service automation system, spring factory, NHK
- High-current and automation system installation in a compressor house in a factory in Székesfehérvár
- HVAC automation system implementation in a factory in Dunavarsány
- Low- and medium voltage electrical planning and installation of production lines in Ibiden
- Planning and installation of complete building engineering in a hatcher building in Hortobágy
- Power cables in a factory in Dunavarsány
- Technological building services engineering
- Architectural implementation and installation of mechanical and automation system – technological room, Bridgestone
- Dust exhaust – Particulate Filter Plant, Dunavarsány
- Electric connection of Samsung liquid coolers
- Exhaust system of battery-charger– factory in Szigetszentmiklós
- Extension of technological cooling system – EKK production line
- Mechanical and automation system implementation – emission laboratory, Suzuki
- Mechanical engineering Implementation of technological cooling, compressed air, and gas system – NHK
- Mechanical, electrical, and automation system installation – compressed air room, Denso
- Planning and implementation of mechanical, electrical, and automation systems for Ibiden production lines
- Planning, authorisation, and implementation of dust exhaust system– Essentra cigarette filter factory
- Suzuki liquid cooler replacement
- Technological exhaust, Filtration
- Textile air ducts for draught-free working environment
EXAINDAIR textile air ducts maintenance: quick and inexpensive
HVAC network maintenance is by 70% simpler than of conventional systems. Thanks to easy installation, air ducts can be installed and removed as easily as anything.
Textile air ducts can be washed in industrial washing machine (we can wash them if you need it).